Sunday, March 8, 2009

My so called friends

We get friends because we need them. We need them because our puzzle cannot be completed without them. According to Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, we need love and belongingness that's why we need friends aside from our family and loved ones.

My so called friends? Actually, they are my company, the one who shares belongingness, someone you can trust, and someone you can lean on. I call them friends because I can laugh with them, cry with them,and share with them my heartaches. These are my so called friends.

3 comments:

  1. dah..ggamit jud ang maslow's of hierarchy..

    hehehe..kuyawa jud nmu iue..

    ingat..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can appear to be a staggering and overwhelming errand with regards to influencing changes to what and the amount you to can eat. When you start contemplating removing certain sustenances of your eating regimen everything you can do is consider those nourishments and need them significantly more; it's an endless loop.

    https://ideal-shops.com/

    ReplyDelete